We are a Rain Related Leak Repair Company
We have over 25 Years experience. Experience is the difference between fixing it once or fixing it twice! Finding the leak source and fixing it right the first time out is critical. Water intrusion analysis requires a high level of expertise in several different areas.
Never call a Roofer for leak analysis unless you are certain it is the roof.
Never call a Handyman for leak analysis OR repair, ever!
Never mistake water intrusion as simple.
There are so many other parts to a house that can leak.
8 out of 10 leaks are STRUCTURAL not roof!
Other Services do not have the knowledge or the expertise for proper analysis and repair. Accurate analysis AND material knowledge are critical for a permanent solution.
DON’T PAY TWICE!
Rain Leaks can appear simple and attract many well intending, BUT many more NOT so well intending and see a quick buck! That’s bad for everyone, especially YOU!
DON’T PAY TWICE FOR GUESSWORK!
We Specialize in Repairing All Exterior Surfaces
- Window Leaks
- Roof Leaks
For Precision Analysis and Professional Repairs
Call Rain Leak Solutions First!
Submit a Service Order
How We Do Business
- We have a $95 Service Call Charge that is deducted IF we are given approval to immediately begin or schedule the repair work. If not, we charge the Service Call Fee which cannot be waived or deducted after 7 days from the date the proposal is received.
- If you do accept our proposal, we start the work at that time or we schedule the work for another day and then collect 30% down payment to lock in a start date. All start dates are subject to change because of weather and down payments are not refundable.
- Our base charge for a basic repair is $225.00 plus material cost. If you have multiple leaks, we do have Bulk Rate Discount Pricing that can easily save 50% or more for “Whole House” weather-seal projects. Click here to read more.
- We are in a weather sensitive business. All job start dates are subject to change considering weather conditions.
- Contractors, Builders, and Commercial-sized projects are subject to a separate service call charge. For consultation-only arrangements we charge a $495.00 fee, which includes two-hours of inspection and report compiling, and $100 per man hour thereafter. Our Office Charge is the same to compile reports. Up to 50% of these costs can be credited back if we are contracted and approved to handle the repairs. Please call us for more information or questions about the process!
Is Your Home Rain Ready?
Know the condition of your home.
Request a Whole House Inspection: